WFO Roedl & Partner brings a broad experience to any client relationship. Our offices and teams are not divided by industries. However, many of our clients come from one of the following industries:
- Consumer & Industrial Products and Services
Energy, Utilities & Natural Resources
Financial & Enterprise Services
Government & Not-for-Profits
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
We believe we can add most value to our firms’ clients if we truly understand their market. Our market-driven approach enables us to develop a deep knowledge of the businesses of our clients and provide them with an informed perspective on the issues they face. We do not concentrate on serving just certain industry sectors, preferring to work with a diverse set of clients. This breadth of clientele has helped to develop the capability of our professionals across a wide spectrum of industry sectors including:
As a fast growing firm, we excel at creating strong relationships with clients who are seeking a combination of technical excellence with a specialized range of services and a desire for outstanding client relationships. Our ability to create and maintain outstanding relationships is based on our understanding that each of our clients is distinctively different, and it is their unique needs that drive our distinctively different approach. Our clients tell us that it is the way we listen to them, work with them and how we see them that makes our approach distinctively different.
Our clients are confident that the following qualities set us apart:
- Insight. We are not just our clients’ accountant, but also their business partner. We share their insights into the critical issues affecting their business and industry. Accordingly, we endeavour to help mitigate their business risks today and prepare them for their future impact. We have the knowledge and insight to effectively recognize opportunities and identify specific areas of our clients’ organization that can be strengthened. Sound advice from a local firm like WFO can serve a business more effectively with our BIG4 experience and in-depth understanding of the business environment and culture.
- Global Network. Our clients typically require the resources of a global firm and the local insight of professionals experienced in serving similar based organisations. By applying common business processes and regional account management through a regionally integrated infrastructure, WFO Roedl & Partner deliver seamless professional audit, tax and advisory services from our offices and alliances in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan and Accra.
- Sector Knowledge. WFO Roedl & Partner offers customised and industry focused strategies that are highly integrated across Audit, Tax, Legal, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Advisory Services leading to both innovative and value added answers to business needs. The wealth of experience of our multidisciplinary team who will offer you a fully integrated service, coupled with their technical strengths will ensure you receive a world-class service.
- Quality of Service. We have established a comprehensive quality control assurance system, including policies and controls to enhance the quality of our services. Our quality assurance systems ensure that the engagement work papers passes through three levels of review before finalization. Our clients can depend on the quality of our work to help them make sound business decisions.
- Personal Attention. We are dedicated to providing our clients with personal attention and a “hands on” approach to avoid any surprises throughout the year. Our professionals usually solicit our clients’ input in advance of the engagement to incorporate their input in our risk assessment process, fraud risks, business changes and the engagement approach.
- Guaranteed Continuous Communication. We remain accessible and responsive to our clients throughout the year, pre-empting their needs while providing suggestions on how those needs could be met. We provide them with frequent updates and communication of accounting developments and changes in standards that affect their industry.
Our professionals have earned a reputation for helping many companies meet their goals and fulfil their long-term missions — we can do the same for you.